SportsWrath

Nascar in general

torn084

Nascar isn't for everyone, well, it is the most popular sport in the US, races routinly sell out (and we're talking 170,000 seats, not 80,000), fans buy RV's for the sole purpose of driving cross country to watch every race, etc etc, but yeah it's not for everyone.

You didn't like Talledega Nights? Cool, I wouldn't imagine someone who isn't a Nascar fan to like (or understand) a movie about Nascar, likewise, since I don't like Hockey, i wouldn't like (or understand) a movie about Hockey. (never even seen miracle)

Nascar isn't for everyone, well, it is the most popular sport in the US, races routinly sell out (and we're talking 170,000 seats, not 80,000), fans buy RV's for the sole purpose of driving cross country to watch every race, etc etc, but yeah it's not for everyone.

You didn't like Talledega Nights? Cool, I wouldn't imagine someone who isn't a Nascar fan to like (or understand) a movie about Nascar, likewise, since I don't like Hockey, i wouldn't like (or understand) a movie about Hockey. (never even seen miracle)

I never realized how popular it is. I am in Myrtle Beach for the first time and I saw signs and shirts all over the place.

As for Talledega Nights, I understood because I watch sportscenter everyday and have learned it the basics.

Agreed about hockey and miracle