SportsWrath

New York Mets (62-41) at Atlanta Braves (48-55) 7/28-7/30 Series Thread

Plax 4 Prez

Long time coming. 18 years since we've won a division. Don't let anyone rain on your parade either. No one was saying how bad the division was when Atlanta was winning it all those years. Do you think Eagle fans gave a damn that the NFC East was terrible when they were winning? GO METS!!!! :cheers:

Beltran for MVP!!!

:flex::rock:

Maybe comeback player of the year is possible for Beltran too.

:flex::rock:

Maybe comeback player of the year is possible for Beltran too.

Last year I thought Beltran was the biggest bust in Mets history. He has shut me up. What a season he is having. I was hoping for alot more out of him than what he did last year, but 30 homers and 89 rbi at the end of July is way more than I expected. Willie Randolph said last night that he thinks he can still be better !!

Last year I thought Beltran was the biggest bust in Mets history. He has shut me up. What a season he is having. I was hoping for alot more out of him than what he did last year, but 30 homers and 89 rbi at the end of July is way more than I expected. Willie Randolph said last night that he thinks he can still be better !!

I do too. He practically refuses to steal bases now.

3-0 Mets in 1st :rock:

Beltran got a little too hungry for another one. That was a pretty bad at bat on his part.

Not impressed with Glavine so far :TD:

He is definately struggling these days. He seems to have terrible games if he is not getting the outside corner, which he wasn't today. That kinda sucks, cuz you never know what ump he is gonna get in the playoffs.