SportsWrath

Looks like the Braves are best in the NL

jranieli

See all these asses jumping on the Braves bandwagon over the last day or two? I am getting sick of it already. They are all of a sudden back in the race. :LMAO: Please stop it already. They are 12 behind the Mets and 7 behind the wildcard leader. They are dead in the water and need a miracle to make the playoffs. Lets not forget that Frenchy Francour cannot get on base and they have no bullpen, much less starting pitching. They got two good players on their team, Larry & Andruw, and those two alone are not going to make them get in the playoffs.

See all these asses jumping on the Braves bandwagon over the last day or two? I am getting sick of it already. They are all of a sudden back in the race. :LMAO: Please stop it already. They are 12 behind the Mets and 7 behind the wildcard leader. They are dead in the water and need a miracle to make the playoffs. Lets not forget that Frenchy Francour cannot get on base and they have no bullpen, much less starting pitching. They got two good players on their team, Larry & Andruw, and those two alone are not going to make them get in the playoffs.

I want to agree with you.

Not until they are mathematically eliminated will I exhale.

I agree man. I keep watching them chip away at the lead....13......12......11.5. I've seen enough of the Braves to never rule them out completely. We better fix our pitching situation real quick because 11.5 can be 5.5 in 1 horrible week. :(

I agree man. I keep watching them chip away at the lead....13......12......11.5. I've seen enough of the Braves to never rule them out completely. We better fix our pitching situation real quick because 11.5 can be 5.5 in 1 horrible week. :(

You are right, and this is why I never counted Atlanta out. However, I can't see this Met team allowing themselves to lose the division. Atlanta is hot right now, but they wont be scoring 10+ runs the rest of the way.