SportsWrath

Plax, I gotta call you out man

mws44

Your last post was a blistering critique of Mr. Heilmans recent performance. I'll give you the fact that his numbers over the last 30 days are ugly, but you gotta give the guy a little pat on the back for his last three outings. It looks like he is turning his crappy month around. 0.00 ERA, 3 G, 3 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 4 SO. Thats a pretty nice line.

It's OK. Don't be afraid. Just say.............well done Aaron. :P

Your last post was a blistering critique of Mr. Heilmans recent performance. I'll give you the fact that his numbers over the last 30 days are ugly, but you gotta give the guy a little pat on the back for his last three outings. It looks like he is turning his crappy month around. 0.00 ERA, 3 G, 3 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 4 SO. Thats a pretty nice line.

It's OK. Don't be afraid. Just say.............well done Aaron. :P

I'm not scared when Bradford, Sanchez, or Oliver comes out of the pen... BUT for some reason I can't get over Heilman, Felicano, and Wagner's bad performances so much, that I get terrified when they come out... almost a sick feeling in my stomach sort-of speak...That's nice that he has a couple good games, I'm proud of him, but in the long term I don't trust either of those 3 at the moment... Felicano is my favorite out of those 3 players I metioned I'm scared of, but just remember the most consitent guys are my first 3 I mentioned ;)

Heilmans slump was a direct result of the fact that his arm was about to fall off from overuse. His velocity was down 2-3 mph and his changeup was up in the zone to lefties.

Heilman will be fine.

This is what happened to him last year at the end of the year. You want this, his breaking pitch and slow pitches get nastier and harder to hit when he tires, he just sacrifices some velocity.

Well another scoreless inning. :clap: Sure he had a couple of baserunners, but he worked his way out of it. I also heard on the radio today that he is ranked 5 th in the league in leads held.

Well another scoreless inning. :clap: Sure he had a couple of baserunners, but he worked his way out of it. I also heard on the radio today that he is ranked 5 th in the league in leads held.

heilam is fine and not an issue, a tad overworked but that can be fixed with an 11 game lead.

heilam is fine and not an issue, a tad overworked but that can be fixed with an 11 game lead.

I agree with you. I'm a big Heilman supporter. I'm just tryin to get under Plax's skin a little. ;)

I agree with you. I'm a big Heilman supporter. I'm just tryin to get under Plax's skin a little. ;)

Maybe I'm just bad luck for him, cause everytime I watch Wag. or Heilman they blow... but you guys obvisouly like him so I hope for all our sakes they play better from here on out