SportsWrath

Valentin Should Be Our Permanent 2nd Baseman!!!

Plax 4 Prez

Valentin has been a good suprise and he is leading the platoon, he's 36 maybe 37 we can't ask him for more than what he's doing. I don't think he's capable of going day in, day out but Woody now gets some more at-bats which is also good.

Yeah, Valentin has been very nice for us so far. Proved all of us wrong. He's going to have his slumps because he wasn't that great of a player in his prime and that he is older. But Woodward is a perfect backup for him so I'm content at second right now.

Valentin has 30 HR potential. I'm all for keeping him there.

So am I, but now there's all this talk about bringing in the struggling Julio Lugo from Tampa Bay D-Rays... I'm all for bringing him here, but letting Jose play, and when he's tired or struggling put in Julio, instead of Woody, even though I like Chris Woody he's been struggling too

So am I, but now there's all this talk about bringing in the struggling Julio Lugo from Tampa Bay D-Rays... I'm all for bringing him here, but letting Jose play, and when he's tired or struggling put in Julio, instead of Woody, even though I like Chris Woody he's been struggling too

I hope not. Omar needs to be careful with the moves he makes now. I hope he doesn't screw up the chemistry of this team. I know the core of the team isn't going anywhere, but bench players are as much a part of a team as anyone. If he makes more moves, it should be pitching and thats all.

I hope not. Omar needs to be careful with the moves he makes now. I hope he doesn't screw up the chemistry of this team. I know the core of the team isn't going anywhere, but bench players are as much a part of a team as anyone. If he makes more moves, it should be pitching and thats all.

Your right...if it ain't broke, don't fix it :TU:

I actually agree with Mr. Patchyfogg, which btw Welcome to our Mets Section...he's at 8 right now, plus he didn't start this season, plus he's been hot of late, plus it's not even the half way mark yet, so it's very concievable to see him do it

Plax, he's in a PLATOON. I'd like him to get 30 if he could but reality his cieling is high teens-low twenties.

I have to agree. Even when he's been hot he's only compiled like seven homers in the last month and a half. And there's even a chance he won't even stay this hot either.