SportsWrath

Hey uconngiants....

Plax 4 Prez

bunch of UCONN fans on the cowboys message board (dont know why) but i can get them. i'm like the leader on the dallas boards.

cool..not just that, but when football season comes around if you bring enough Cowboy fans to then I'll see if Nemesis wants to make a forum just for the Cowboys like the Giants and the Jets have in the NFL section... plus it would be very intresting when we play each other... if you can recruit w/o getting yourself in trouble with their Mods., that would be awesome bro...

if you can recruit w/o getting yourself in trouble with their Mods., that would be awesome bro...

lol too late i got banned from the boards for trying to recruit people to other message boards. the mods over there suck. glad i'm out of there if they are gonna kick a guy with 18,000+ posts out of there for trying to recruit other people to different boards then that board sucks. o and what sucks even more is they deleted my posts so barely anyone read them. :TD:

lol too late i got banned from the boards for trying to recruit people to other message boards. the mods over there suck. glad i'm out of there if they are gonna kick a guy with 18,000+ posts out of there for trying to recruit other people to different boards then that board sucks. o and what sucks even more is they deleted my posts so barely anyone read them. :TD:

if you want to apply your post from there to here, just post you old count here... http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=190