SportsWrath

Wright jersey

gateb

I've been searching for a while now for a David Wright jersey. My favorite has to be the BP blue one but thats 170 dollars and its not worth it. So besides Mets.com, does anyone know where to find David Wright jerseys at reasonable prices online?

Really, GateB. You don't want to buy a jersey at Shea. You'll be overcharged beyond belief. I would just go to the mall, there are hundreds of Wright's everytime I go.

Thanks for the heads up. This will be my second, third, and fourth time there in my life so I really don't know any better.

Meh, I'll just wait until my next trip to Shea :(

If you live in New York City go to the 34th Street Mall inside they have a Mets Store, nothing but sweet Mets goodies! :rock:

Gateb, gotta go to Mo's.

Replicas suck now, because they don't have the backdrop on the numbers. You can only get the authentic looking replicas at Modell's in store. (Sewn on letters and number) The only difference is there is no number on the front of the jersey itself... They have Grey, Pin, White, Black, and BP.

Gateb, gotta go to Mo's.

I've tried it, the Mo's around my town sucks. Yet it's the best store within about 40 minutes of the town.

Maybe Sports Collectibles in the Woodbridge Mall will be the ticket...

I've tried it, the Mo's around my town sucks. Yet it's the best store within about 40 minutes of the town.

Maybe Sports Collectibles in the Woodbridge Mall will be the ticket...

Which Mo's do you go to?