SportsWrath

good bye to will peterson

hey

You were one of my favorite palyers out there and had the ability to be one of the best. :(

too bad for thos nagging back injuries, i hope you can get back to playing and can become successful agian in this league. :rock: :worshippy: :flex:

I really hope he comes back into football. He's a good CB and could help out another team. I think this opens up a major oppurtunity for Webster, who I expect to have a breakout year this season.

With this move, he better!

Does anyone know if we are getting a good amount of cap room from this cut? Maybe an injury buy-out or settlement? Cause we could use a little extra money to try to grab a significant DT that may be cut by June 1st. or maybe try to land jay fiedler, cause i dnt see this rob johnson guy making the team.

Guest Lockhart
i'll second that, bye will pete. that 5 year extension sure does look silly now.

.....yet another Accorsi blunder.

He was okay on a run, but for coverage, he sucked.

he was one of the best cover corners in the league two years ago. He just had trouble catching, too.

he was one of the best cover corners in the league two years ago. He just had trouble catching, too.

I'll give him the first year, maybe two. After that, he gave up too much space between him and the receiver. I hope Webster didn't pick up any pointers from him.

I'll give him the first year, maybe two. After that, he gave up too much space between him and the receiver. I hope Webster didn't pick up any pointers from him.

That's how Tim Lewis' system works. And i fuckin hate it, it's to avoid that 5 yard contact rule and stay in zone coverage or w/e. Everyone praises lewis for bein a good DC and possible head coach, but imo he sucks. He's given so many weapons and he underutilizes them. It's his fault we couldn't have contaiend steve smith more in the playoffs. He makes will allen give 10 yards to every reciever so all the offense does are short screens and waits for a big play. This shit better stop.

Guest Dye Job

Let us all hope William Joseph is next...........might as well strike while the iron is hot and clean all the sludge from the cesspool.

Let us all hope William Joseph is next...........might as well strike while the iron is hot and clean all the sludge from the cesspool.

Way to go, this is a perfectly good thread, and you're tryin to come in and fuck it up with your negativity. get a life loser. :TD: