SportsWrath

Should be Funny...Mike and Maddog to

Blader

You know they hate the Mets but they are personally putting up 15 g's and so are the Mets plus a big seat auction for 4 Queens Charities....watch on TV and listen to Dog eff it up. :)

I live in Florida, so I ask the question of who the hell is Mike and Maddog?

This is a good example of the bliss of ignorance.

Streaming on WFAN.com between one and six thirty they are intelligent and yet emotional....you can listen to them there or they are simulcast on YES Network TV also.Mike has an NBC show on Sunday night natiuonally at 11.30 also. Very arrogant and opinionated they are the people one loves to hate.Francesca is Parcells best friend and cares not which team he coaches Mike will root for it..hes a paaionate arrogant Yankee Fan ...Dog hates the New York Teams and roots passionately against all of them glorifying their defeats to the point of making your blood boil.Their analysis ranges from perfect to absolutely ridiculous.

You can hear them now if you go on the WFAN.com site and log on.

Streaming on WFAN.com between one and six thirty they are intelligent and yet emotional....you can listen to them there or they are simulcast on YES Network TV also.Mike has an NBC show on Sunday night natiuonally at 11.30 also. Very arrogant and opinionated they are the people one loves to hate.Francesca is Parcells best friend and cares not which team he coaches Mike will root for it..hes a paaionate arrogant Yankee Fan ...Dog hates the New York Teams and roots passionately against all of them glorifying their defeats to the point of making your blood boil.Their analysis ranges from perfect to absolutely ridiculous.

You can hear them now if you go on the WFAN.com site and log on.

lol, I'll pass