SportsWrath

Sorry I've been missing in action, guys...

Plax 4 Prez

alot of drama is going on with my friends, my g/f, and my family right now... basically all at once so I need to take care of stuff for a little bit... I will be on more frequently, but I just wanted to apoligize and tell you if anyone doesn't see me here and they want to make a gamethread, go for it.... then ask any of the available (blue) mods, or admin to go ahead and pin it for you.... GO METS!

Just wait til the Phillies come in and really ruin your day. :TU:

lol, 2nd place is the first loser ;)

your comming to our house now, so lets take it a day at a time, before you chalk up "your wins."

you guys need to worry more about the Braves catching up, then the 1st place Mets with the 2nd best record in the NL

Just wait til the Phillies come in and really ruin your day. :TU:

Bring 'em on!

Welcome back Plax. I truly hope things work out for you in the end... :TU:

alot of drama is going on with my friends, my g/f, and my family right now... basically all at once so I need to take care of stuff for a little bit... I will be on more frequently, but I just wanted to apoligize and tell you if anyone doesn't see me here and they want to make a gamethread, go for it.... then ask any of the available (blue) mods, or admin to go ahead and pin it for you.... GO METS!

good luck with that. If you need help, just remember that "thing" we talked about.

Thanks for your support guys... Just remember most Giants fans are Yankee fans, BUT if you look at how much traffic we have compared to the other teams, you will notice we have more than the Yanks and Sox together!! I thank that to you guys, we have less Met fans, then Yank fans get we still post constantly... I have not been on one day and not seen a new post (except for that whole virus b/s a month ago)

I welcome Ggirl to our gamethread just so I can see how many :furious:<_<:(:cwy: she'll post before the game is over ;)

MY GUARENTEE IS WE WILL TAKE 2 OUT OF 3, AND WE'LL TAKE 3 OUT OF 3 IF TRACHSEL WINS TONIGHT!!

go ahead and quote me Ggirl :doh: