SportsWrath

The Cowboys have Bobby Carpenter and we have.....

Guest Dye Job

Guest Dye Job

a bunch of guys who will never amount to anything. It is quite amusing however how the NY Sport media makes a valiant attempt to put a positive spin on these guys. Not being able to highlight any of their football acheivements because there are none we read about their ghetto to glory background and how they made it against all odds. Let me tell you ........I'm impressed.

Ernie needed to trade up using our 3rd and 4th pick to get Carpenter...........what a waste.

Guest Floyd The Barber

but, we have the great grandchild of the former Prime Minister of Uganda, and EA was inspired from his trials and tribulations during his pre-draft interview...

its these kind of things that make me scratch my head...

a bunch of guys who will never amount to anything. It is quite amusing however how the NY Sport media makes a valiant attempt to put a positive spin on these guys.

Not just the NY media but most of the media that publishes stories about the NFL.

Hmmmm......... who should I believe?

A bunch of bitter, angry, non-Giants fan, spammers that sit on a MB all day whining about their past accomplishments in high school or professional sportswriters & scouts that are around these players every day?

I'm going with the latter, at least professionals do something for a living & don't just whine about it on the internet.

Guest Dye Job
Not just the NY media but most of the media that publishes stories about the NFL.

Hmmmm......... who should I believe?

A bunch of bitter, angry, non-Giants fan, spammers that sit on a MB all day whining about their past accomplishments in high school or professional sportswriters & scouts that are around these players every day?

I'm going with the latter, at least professionals do something for a living & don't just whine about it on the internet.

We wouldn't be whinning if Bobby Caqrpenter was in Giant Blue............

We wouldn't be whinning if Bobby Caqrpenter was in Giant Blue............

I don't know what to make of this, misspells are signs of the weak minded.... I'll have to dumb this down so the mongoloid idiots understand what I'm saying.

YOU WOULD STOP WHINING IF BOBBY CARPENTER WERE A GIANT?

I FIND THAT A LITTLE STRANGE, NO MORE WINING ABOUT ELI, WILLIAM JOSEPH, JEREMY SHOCKEY, PLAXICO BURRESS, LAVAR ARRINGTON, SAM MADISON, WILLIAM PETERSON OR THE REST OF THE FREAKING ROSTER?

I HIGHLY DOUBT BOBBY CARPENTER IN A GIANTS UNIFORM WOULD STOP YOUR INCESSANT WHINING.

Guest Dye Job
I don't know what to make of this, misspells are signs of the weak minded.... I'll have to dumb this down so the mongoloid idiots understand what I'm saying.

YOU WOULD STOP WHINING IF BOBBY CARPENTER WERE A GIANT?

I FIND THAT A LITTLE STRANGE, NO MORE WINING ABOUT ELI, WILLIAM JOSEPH, JEREMY SHOCKEY, PLAXICO BURRESS, LAVAR ARRINGTON, SAM MADISON, WILLIAM PETERSON OR THE REST OF THE FREAKING ROSTER?

I HIGHLY DOUBT BOBBY CARPENTER IN A GIANTS UNIFORM WOULD STOP YOUR INCESSANT WHINING.

Stop being so presumptious...........we'd stop whinning about the 2006 draft.

Capeesh ?? :rock:

Stoping one of the symptoms doesn't cure the disease knucklehead, besides I'm positive you'd just find another 2006 draftee to bemoan....... or does your memory only go as far as the first round?

Nothing negative about Cofield, Whimper, Moss, Peprah or McPhearson?

I'd be shocked & pleasantly suprised.

Guest Dye Job
Stoping one of the symptoms doesn't cure the disease knucklehead, besides I'm positive you'd just find another 2006 draftee to bemoan....... or does your memory only go as far as the first round?

Nothing negative about Cofield, Whimper, Moss, Peprah or McPhearson?

I'd be shocked & pleasantly suprised.

No need to complain about the other choices. We would have traded them all for Crapenter, remember ??

No need to complain about the other choices. We would have traded them all for Crapenter, remember ??

All of them....... surely you must be kidding!

6 picks for one linebacker who isn't the second coing of LT?

A third & a fourth I could understand but all 6 is rediculous, go back to Madden.

Guest Floyd The Barber
All of them....... surely you must be kidding!

6 picks for one linebacker who isn't the second coing of LT?

A third & a fourth I could understand but all 6 is rediculous, go back to Madden.

thats right butterball, the entire draft...

You know what's funny? Apparently our 96th pick has all the talent in the world to be as capable a player as Bobby carpenter. And we got that pick by trading DOWN not up.

Fools...

Guest Dye Job
You know what's funny? Apparently our 96th pick has all the talent in the world to be as capable a player as Bobby carpenter. And we got that pick by trading DOWN not up.

Fools...

You know what's funnier ??All you morons still thinks William Joseph is a NFL calibre DT.................ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,aha,ha.............. :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

You know what's funnier ??All you morons still thinks William Joseph is a NFL calibre DT.................ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,aha,ha.............. :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

1. You just avoided the topic with something completely irrelevant.

2. Isn't there a reason he was drafted in the first round?

3. Since we are going off topic, when was the last time you've been right about something?