SportsWrath

Lavar to SLB????

fbomb

Giants | Arrington explains why team moved him to strongside

Tue, 9 May 2006 23:22:09 -0700

Mike Garafalo, of the Newark Star-Ledger, reports New York Giants LB LaVar Arrington explained why the team is moving him to strongside linebacker. He said defensive coordinator Tim Lewis wants him closer to the ball and Arrington added, "Coach Lewis wants me closer to the ball, which means I'm closer to the quarterback. Closer to the quarterback means ... well, you know what that means. Hopefully, that equates to the quarterback going down.

So.....do we still have a hole at WLB?

Guest Lockhart
Giants | Arrington explains why team moved him to strongside

Tue, 9 May 2006 23:22:09 -0700

Mike Garafalo, of the Newark Star-Ledger, reports New York Giants LB LaVar Arrington explained why the team is moving him to strongside linebacker. He said defensive coordinator Tim Lewis wants him closer to the ball and Arrington added, "Coach Lewis wants me closer to the ball, which means I'm closer to the quarterback. Closer to the quarterback means ... well, you know what that means. Hopefully, that equates to the quarterback going down.

So.....do we still have a hole at WLB?

Worse yet, Arrington is horrible in pass coverage - TEs are going to catch a slew of balls against him. Blitz him and QBs will be throoowing short passes to TEs for huge gains all day.

Worse yet, Arrington is horrible in pass coverage - TEs are going to catch a slew of balls against him. Blitz him and QBs will be throoowing short passes to TEs for huge gains all day.

Why don't you just post a blanket post that looks like this: "Arrington, sucks, Plax sucks, Shockey sucks, Joseph sucks, Feely sucks, Eli sucks, TC sucks, EA sucks" and then just add to it or delete from it as the situation arises. It would just save time and space from having to read your same negative bashing bullshit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. I'm sure you would have to run that by Floyd first, though. :doh:

It doesn't sound to me like he'll be used in coverage. He's strickly pass rush, and run stopping. Things he excells in. So, who is our starting WLB?

Guest Lockhart

Lavar on the strong side mean Lavar in front of the TE - they will abuse this immobile chump. The Skins had to pull Arrington on pass downs as his pass coverage was awful - put him on the strong side and the TEs of the NFL will feast on this immobile dope.