SportsWrath

Who will do better this season Yanks or mets

the1coltfan

I say that even though the mets are hot right now they will burn out about mid july and the yankes will end up with the better record and will make the playoffs

I think they will both be in the playoffs.....yanks with a better record by just a few games like 5 at the most..... :TU:

I don't see what you base on by burning out in Mid July considering last year when we had a lot less talent we burnt out on Septmeber 5th.

I don't really know what to make of these two teams though. So confusing with their inconsistent hitting and questions at starting rotation.

i think the mets have a chance at the playoffs but i think the braves will beat them out at the last second and the mets will be stuck with a wild card not that there is anything with that but that means you would have to play the team with the best recoerd which i would say would be the cardinals and i wouldnt want to play them first round.

Yankees will finish with somewhere in the neighborhood of 95 wins. The Mets, unless Phily and the Braves get hot (I'm thinking Philly actually) could win their division with 90 wins. National league is not as strong as last year and the American league is stronger.