OG - Matt Lentz, University of Michigan

TE/OT - Jai Lewis, George Mason University

DT - Sir Henry Anderson, Oregon State University

OL - Na’Shan Goddard, University of South Carolina

OL - Todd Londot, Miami University [Ohio]

CB - E.J. Underwood, Pikesville College

DE/LB - Thomas Carroll, University of Miami

anybody have any insight on these guys?

It's funny that the only one of these I know well and it's Jai Lewis.... because of his basketball skills. For those of you who don't know who he is, he's a big, wide power forward that led GM to the final four. Whenever I watched him he always suprised me with his quickness. He had a killer spin move and would just go right by some of his defenders. I know he's got a lot of work to do but the talent is definitely there. Now it just has to transfer to the football field. I also noticed that he had phenomenal hands for a big man.

Guest Dye Job

What come to mind is when was the last time ,if ever, an undrafted free agent made the Giant roster and became a starter ??

Mix is an interesting project. He's a tweener tight end/WR. Think Teyo Johnson. At 6'4", 240 he's likely too large to be a wideout but he ran a 4.45 40 at the combine so he moves well for a man of his size. He's got good hands and competed against quality opposition in the SEC. I'm a bit surprised he wasn't drafted as he definitley has a pro caliber skill set. He isn't the best fit for our offense as we don't typically use an H-back.

Matt Lentz is a big widebody at 6'6", 310 lbs. His best attributes are his size, work ethic, durability and consistency. He's performed well in Michigan's rushing attack although he lacks real explosiveness at the point of contact. His footwork is good although he's a bit slow when pulling and moving through space. He has good technique and sets quickly in pass protection but nees to add strength. He's another guy who should've had his name called. He's a far more polished player than Rich Seubert was when he walked on.

Sir Henry Anderson is a big mobile Defensive Tackle who's flashed playmaking ability. He's a fine athlete but needs to improve his conditioning. He penetrates well but sometimes struggles to diagnose the play and find the ball. He's a bit of a raw talent having sat behind former Oregon State DT Dwan Edwards. When he loses endurance his technique breaks down and he's easily handled by the opposition. He's been far more effective when used in a rotation. Needs to committ to a program to improve his overall conditioning but has the athleticism and size to be a productive defender. And no, I have no idea why he's called "Sir".

I heard Accorsi on the radio last night saying they may even consider Jai Lewis at Defensive Tackle if they feel he can add bulk without losing athleticism.

I don't know much about Darcy Johnson or Marcus Green.

I'll do some research and see what I can dig up on the others.