SportsWrath

Don't forget the Third Rd tonight

Allstarjim

Where are my fellow draftniks? We need some analysis of some of these guys as well.

Guys that if they are there, I really like in the third is maybe a David Amerson, CB from NC State. You like LB Sio Moore from UCONN, who may go in the 2nd. People are going to talk about the Honey Badger but I like Hosley as the same type of player but without the headache.

Cornelius Washington, DE from Georgia, is another guy I really like, has the size and athleticism the Giants prefer.

If you are set on getting a Center in this draft, you can find a good one in Brian Schwenke of Cal, an athletic center who can get to the 2nd level, and plays with a good motor.

I kind of wanted us to take a small school player like JJ Wilcox in the 3rd or Baccario Rambo for no other reason that the name "Rambo". I'm assuming the Gints will go DE/DT in the 2nd unless some surprise is sitting there like Arthur Brown or Minter or something. I wonder what they'd do if Menelik Watson was still on the board. Regardless, I suspect two defensive players tonight with the first one to address the line.

Amerson is a 4.39 40 guy, a lot better than Wreh-Wilson, and miles and miles better than Banks. I can't believe u don't like him.

He got toasted, alot this year. Watch the Clemson, I know Hopkins and Watkins are good, but they abused him.