SportsWrath

Kevin Brown Retiring

mickeef2

Pretty funny how he announces that he can't do it anymore with his bad back, yet waits until right before camps open and nobody has made an offer. In other words, "Hey, if somebody wanted to give me a few million more to give it a go this year, I'd take it, even though I'm not healthy enough to pitch." Like he didn't steal enough money over the last five years.

Pretty funny how he announces that he can't do it anymore with his bad back, yet waits until right before camps open and nobody has made an offer. In other words, "Hey, if somebody wanted to give me a few million more to give it a go this year, I'd take it, even though I'm not healthy enough to pitch." Like he didn't steal enough money over the last five years.

well its about time i couldnt believe it when the yankees even signed this guy i mean really the guys a freakin retard he punkched a wall. what was the wall talkin trask to him or what

well its about time i couldnt believe it when the yankees even signed this guy i mean really the guys a freakin retard he punkched a wall. what was the wall talkin trask to him or what

actually he punched a wall after the yankees signed him so that has nothing to do with signing him. :doh:

thank god this guy sucked ass with the Yankees. :brooding:

Pavano should get the boot as the pussy is gonna start on DL on Opening Day.

pavano has got some weird mental problems. the same thing that was going around about manny only pavano really does have it.