SportsWrath

Aaron's 499 - Talladega

jranieli

Nice pick this week guys. Second place for Stewart. See you in a few days.

Great finish to the race. Stewart ran great in the draft. Outside of it he slipped but was able to almost win. Good win for Johnson.

OMG what a friggin waste of a race can any one tell me what happened? all i heard ther was the BIG ONE in like the first 10 laps or something "5 WIDE" into turn 3!!!!!!!!! jesus i heard the 5 and 99 started it but dont know any more................ well other than the fact that martin got knocked out of the race :furious:

They interviewed Busch after the crash and he said something like..."I hope everyone is not mad at me and I am sorry" I hate that terd.

I was waiting to see Martin step into Kyle's Post-wreck interview and knock the fucker out cold on his ass

them bush boys are out of control. the fuck up and think its funny did you see the fucking smirk on his face while he was being interviewed he looked like this :rolleyes: smug ass fucking punk

I was waiting to see Martin step into Kyle's Post-wreck interview and knock the fucker out cold on his ass

them bush boys are out of control. the fuck up and think its funny did you see the fucking smirk on his face while he was being interviewed he looked like this :rolleyes: smug ass fucking punk

with those elephant ears. I hate the Busch brothers.I cannot believe Kurty drives the #2.