SportsWrath

Hey rico_yankees_giants...

Plax 4 Prez

I just wanted to tell you I'm proud of you for getting things rolling in the Yank section... So-Cal I know you've done alot, but when when your not around rico_yankees_giants has been doing an excellent job helping you... hey Rico, one more thing, before you or anyone else makes a gamethread you should either go to espn or yankees.com to get a game preview... I think it helps the members get more pumped up to post and get active... when I'm ontime, I try to post something that has to do with the game... such as this... check out my first post here... http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showt...t=0entry66144 I got the opening post from mets.com

you guys keep it up :TU:

I just wanted to tell you I'm proud of you for getting things rolling in the Yank section... So-Cal I know you've done alot, but when when your not around rico_yankees_giants has been doing an excellent job helping you... hey Rico, one more thing, before you or anyone else makes a gamethread you should either go to espn or yankees.com to get a game preview... I think it helps the members get more pumped up to post and get active... when I'm ontime, I try to post something that has to do with the game... such as this... check out my first post here... http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showt...t=0entry66144 I got the opening post from mets.com

you guys keep it up :TU:

hey man that means alot to me...really thats cool that you would say that! lol well i just pretty much copy you but if socal isnt here ill do what you do post the game preview but thanks alot for saying that

:P:TU:

hey man that means alot to me...really thats cool that you would say that! lol well i just pretty much copy you but if socal isnt here ill do what you do post the game preview but thanks alot for saying that

:P:TU:

:cheers:

Guest So.Cal Dub

Well as you notice, Rico and I seem to be the only participating Yank fans. A couple pop in and out from time to time, but mainly it's Rico and I. So he keeps the wheel oiled from time to time and does a really good job. Hell, I'd even give him the Yanks mod position if Nem wanted me to sit down. But till then, he's a good man for helping my, sometimes, lazy ass out. :worshippy:

And Plax, thats a great idea to start the game threads. Good thinking brutha. :TU:

Well as you notice, Rico and I seem to be the only participating Yank fans. A couple pop in and out from time to time, but mainly it's Rico and I. So he keeps the wheel oiled from time to time and does a really good job. Hell, I'd even give him the Yanks mod position if Nem wanted me to sit down. But till then, he's a good man for helping my, sometimes, lazy ass out. :worshippy:

And Plax, thats a great idea to start the game threads. Good thinking brutha. :TU:

lol you guys are so cool, its like were all a big family here at GMB you say something stupid and you get like 30 people ripping on you here noone does it.....and i like it !!lol :rock: