SportsWrath

With LaVar, Giants Can't Lose

jambrosio

Guest Floyd The Barber
.......with Lavar the Redskins never won, it wasn't until they benched him (2005) that they made the playoffs. He has 1 sack the last two years - pathetic.

he sure knows how to beat up on punters though...

Yes either way is fine !! i'm hoping they take

1 DT

2 LB

1 CB

1 WR

1 OT

:flex:

The only difference I see with this is they will take an OL much higher. Someone to groom to replace Petipuke. I don't see us taking a LB that high with Arrington and Short coming on board.

Guest Floyd The Barber
that's actually trotter, not lavar

if you knew anything about Lavar while at Penn. St. you would understand...i didnt expect you to catch this though

Floyd stalking fans at the games, I think you mean to infer that he goes trolling other peoples tailgates for free hot dogs and treats, right?

I can't imagine that he's as dopey in person as he is as a poster, but then again, I may have underestimated him dramatically.

Floyd stalking fans at the games, I think you mean to infer that he goes trolling other peoples tailgates for free hot dogs and treats, right?

I can't imagine that he's as dopey in person as he is as a poster, but then again, I may have underestimated him dramatically.

No, I mean literally finding where I was sitting at the stadium to see what I look like. I think hanging around with the FAG 4 makes him think man-crushes are normal. :o:cwy:

Guest Nutty Sack
No, I mean literally finding where I was sitting at the stadium to see what I look like. I think hanging around with the FAG 4 makes him think man-crushes are normal. :o:cwy:

He just wanted to make sure you weren't Fireman Ed in disguise.

No, I mean literally finding where I was sitting at the stadium to see what I look like. I think hanging around with the FAG 4 makes him think man-crushes are norma

I'm full of curiosity, what did that result in: a "hello," "a restraining order," or did you have to give him the slip in the crowd, like a fat girl a frat house?

I'd be curious to put faces with names, though I can imagine that our MB family might have a few squabbles if (after a few libations) this same antagonizing bs came about.

I'm a peace loving man myself, but I think there are on a few of our peers who I'd like to actually meet.