SportsWrath

Strahan says Jets are crazy not to sign Tiki

JackStroud

I could not agree with him more.......if Coughlin were gone I'll bet Reese would have brought him back.........Boy could we ever use him now

Tiki was a master at the patience needed to wait for a hole to open........Since injuring his knee a few years ago Jacobs runs like a 6 foot 5 270 lbs woman........Bradshaw has not figured out how to slide down the line and burst through a hole.....he relies on his incredible quick step and reaction time

Whattttttttttttttttt? you dont care for ol Gap tooth and his editorial statements???????????????

I'd love to see Mike be the Giants next HC..............would be a wild scene

Mike as HC, singletary as D Co-Ordinator...............OC- How about Amani Toomer???????

Fuck Tiki Barber. He was a great Giant while he played and strangely, had he not single handedly won the last game of the year against Washington in 2006, Coughlin probably wouldn't be here and the Giants might have never won the Super Bowl. Not to mention when he questioned Eli's leadership on national television and helped galvanize the team as a result. I understand wanting to preserve his health but he bailed on his team and proceeded to throw his coach and teammates under the bus. Fuck that guy.

Fuck Tiki Barber. He was a great Giant while he played and strangely, had he not single handedly won the last game of the year against Washington in 2006, Coughlin probably wouldn't be here and the Giants might have never won the Super Bowl. Not to mention when he questioned Eli's leadership on national television and helped galvanize the team as a result. I understand wanting to preserve his health but he bailed on his team and proceeded to throw his coach and teammates under the bus. Fuck that guy.

I got no hard feelings towards Tiki, all former player/sports analysts end up throwing their past team(s) under the bus at one point or another. Hell I remember when Terry Bradshaw went off on the Steelers on one of those half time shows and went into the organization from top to bottom. Their paid to say what their opinion is while trying to hold no bias.

The main problem I have with this Tiki revival is that he is done period. He has been in for what two NFL workouts so far? And you cant tell me scouts or reps from other teams wernt there watching him. There must have been something that made the NFL go "This guy doesnt have it anymore"

Tiki was an amazing RB, one of the Giants greats easily the best Giants RB of all time. Sorry to say it though Tiki you are not playing in the NFL this year. Well let me retract that you are not playing unless some catastrophic string of injuries occur to a team and knock out their RB roster.

Yeah..............tiki has had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many chances in his comeback......I'm sure BlueinCanda can tell you exactly what his Yds per carry average would be with the Jets

Tiki is not getting annnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy shot at all

3rd best career yds per carry average in NFL history and no one will give him one more carry to prove you wrong............dont you at least see a bit why this is strange?

If Tom Brady sat out 3 yrs would you say hes washewd up then too?

As for his comments about Coughlin and Eli..........at the time they were precisely correct

Yeah..............tiki has had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many chances in his comeback......I'm sure BlueinCanda can tell you exactly what his Yds per carry average would be with the Jets

Tiki is not getting annnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy shot at all

3rd best career yds per carry average in NFL history and no one will give him one more carry to prove you wrong............dont you at least see a bit why this is strange?

If Tom Brady sat out 3 yrs would you say hes washewd up then too?

As for his comments about Coughlin and Eli..........at the time they were precisely correct

Tiki has had workouts in the preseaon, honestly what more are teams suppose to do? They brought him in to evaluate him where he is at and obviously the 32 teams in the league figure he is done. Is it strange? No, he's a 36 year old back who hasnt played a down in 3 years.

If Tom Brady sat out three years then came back he would be 37 Jack, he would get looks much like Tiki did and would even be brought in for workouts much like Tiki did and if teams thought he still could play he would get signed just like Tiki didnt.

tiki got one workout with Miami...........for 2 days

hardly a real shot

besides Tiki never practiced well............he was a gamer

My post is still valid.

He has had a shot to go workout with the Dolphins a team currently 1-4 with no running game what so ever, who can still call Tiki up at any moment.

And can I ask how you can say Tiki "never practiced well" were you there watching him every day?

I'd seen it posted on GMB that Tiki did not like to practice

He went through the motions

When you are one of if not the best RB's on Earth,why risk turning an ankle on a practice field............also without Miami seeing him in game action.......what can you see on a practice field........speed was not his game, he used his head, shot through the hole when it oppened, followed his blockers and had a body of steel

Plax did not practice at all one year and we still won a SB on his back