SportsWrath

This is the kind of win that propels you to another Lombardi

JackStroud

Jack , last night during the hilarious game day thread you were ranting like crazy about firing TC and Gilbride and now you are talking about winning the bloody superbowl. Keep it up sir , your bipolar eccentricity keeps us all highly entertained. regards UK

JackStroud, on 02 October 2011 - 11:17 PM, said:

I never thought I'd say the game was over with 10 pts down and a Qtr to go but this one is over

Gilbride should be fired...................enough of his crappy short passing game

I've had it

Jack , last night during the hilarious game day thread you were ranting like crazy about firing TC and Gilbride and now you are talking about winning the bloody superbowl. Keep it up sir , your bipolar eccentricity keeps us all highly entertained. regards UK

JackStroud, on 02 October 2011 - 11:17 PM, said:

I never thought I'd say the game was over with 10 pts down and a Qtr to go but this one is over

Gilbride should be fired...................enough of his crappy short passing game

I've had it

I said it, and I said it for a reason.........I wanted to be laughed at and proven wrong and WIN

Having said that........when I wrote it I was esxtremely frustrated with no long passing attempts

they were putting 8-9 in the box just like St Louis did

I'm happy to be humbled