SportsWrath

Why does everybody belive that...

uconngiants

Antonio Cromartie is going to be there at 25???

Yes he has a history of injuries but besides that he could be the top CB in the draft Jimmy Williams would give him a run for his money

I just think it is crazy that people belive he will be there at 25 now I hope I am wrong he is there and we do draft him (Depending on OLB) but i just feel he will go off the board earlier

Antonio Cromartie is going to be there at 25???

Yes he has a history of injuries but besides that he could be the top CB in the draft Jimmy Williams would give him a run for his money

I just think it is crazy that people belive he will be there at 25 now I hope I am wrong he is there and we do draft him (Depending on OLB) but i just feel he will go off the board earlier

Maybe because he hasn't played in two years and is pure rraw talent. He could be good or could be a total bust.

Edited by Giants 2 SB XLI

Coming off an ACL tear. Hasn't played since 2004. Started only 1 game in college. Would be drafted based on his physical ability and not his performance on the field. At least 2 other highly-touted, 1st round CB prospects that could go in front of him.

It's very possible he could slide to the late 1st round.