SportsWrath

1st Annual Sportswrath.com Interactive Mock Draft is Completed!!!

Money

Incorrect with the Jags pick. Not only is Daniel Manning a top 7 CB prospect, Kiper has him top 5 in SS, too. Good try, though.

One of these days you guys are going to learn that Kiper is hardly the best source for talent evaluation and draft predictions. He gets the most press, I won't argue that fact. But I'll stick to talent evaluators that are actually current or former NFL scouts.

Manning is not first day corner material.

I dunno Money, I'll be thrilled if we select D'Meco Ryans. I like everything abot the kid and am convinced he'll make some team happy. If Arrington's knees do in fact let us down in the latter part of the year, I'm not nervous at the thought of Ryans filling in. Yes, it's not nearly as much of a need position now that we have Short and Lavar but I still think DT will be a reach/gamble if we go Gabe Watson. If a quality Left Tackle prospect isn't there then Ryans is still a great pick.

I dunno Money, I'll be thrilled if we select D'Meco Ryans. I like everything abot the kid and am convinced he'll make some team happy. If Arrington's knees do in fact let us down in the latter part of the year, I'm not nervous at the thought of Ryans filling in. Yes, it's not nearly as much of a need position now that we have Short and Lavar but I still think DT will be a reach/gamble if we go Gabe Watson. If a quality Left Tackle prospect isn't there then Ryans is still a great pick.

Could Ryans possibly play the strong side?

Guest Lockhart
Could Ryans possibly play the strong side?

both, and looking at Arrington's fragile knees, chances are he would be starting there at some point next season.

Guest Nutty Sack
It was fun. What's it like being notoriously wrong and embarrassed on a daily basis?

It comes with the terrirtory.

Guest Lockhart
It was fun. What's it like being notoriously wrong and embarrassed on a daily basis?

How did Accorsi answer when you asked him that question? Looking at his draft and free agent signings, it's hard to find any GM in the NFL who has done worse. On Saturday, we get to see the last chapter in the tragedy called Ernie Accorsi.