SportsWrath

Anderson Hernandez on 15 day DL

gateb

According to my cell phone update. We also called up Kaz Matsui. Perfect time for a long road trip for Kaz.

Call the exterminator, we've got the injury bug :TD:

lol do you have Mobile ESPN?

lol do you have Mobile ESPN?

I WISH!! I got this nice deal on Mets.com for 3.99 a month. Baiscally sends me home run updats whenever either team gets a homer or when a final is announced. It comes in handy when I go out with my friends. 20 minutes after the game it sent me this.

NO! NO! NO! NO! HERNANDEZ WAS DOING GREAT AND I FUCKING HATE MATSUI!!!!

Not really.... and at the way our lineup is going the last couple of days, we could use a change of pace. Who knows, it's New York. Maybe Matsui will start out .350.

It might be good for Matsui to start out on the road, so he doesn't get booed mercilessly at shea on his first strike out or error. Maybe he can pull it together this season and be a semi solid hitter. He did pretty good at the plate in his first season. Fielding problems really screwed him up.

It might be good for Matsui to start out on the road, so he doesn't get booed mercilessly at shea on his first strike out or error. Maybe he can pull it together this season and be a semi solid hitter. He did pretty good at the plate in his first season. Fielding problems really screwed him up.

I thought he actually came on down the stretch last season.

I WISH!! I got this nice deal on Mets.com for 3.99 a month. Baiscally sends me home run updats whenever either team gets a homer or when a final is announced. It comes in handy when I go out with my friends. 20 minutes after the game it sent me this.

Not really.... and at the way our lineup is going the last couple of days, we could use a change of pace. Who knows, it's New York. Maybe Matsui will start out .350.

True, i remember my uncle used to have that for the marlins. That Mobile ESPN thing looks cool though

True, i remember my uncle used to have that for the marlins. That Mobile ESPN thing looks cool though

More then cool :worshippy:

And the price was just cut down 100 bucks from what it used to be. Probably means it's not selling too well. Even I wouldn't buy that thing for what it originally was going for.