SportsWrath

Great Super Bowl Tribute Video

Zelmo

I know this is a completely random time to post this on here but I also know if you guys are anything like me then our SB victory in 2008 is something you can't get enough of. Frankly I'm certain it will be the high point of my life as a sports fan. Everything else is downhill from there. Nothing any of my teams will ever do will match up, in emotion, to what the giants did that year. The feeling around that team from the Cowboys game on was something really special. I'm certain I'll never see anything like it again.

Anyway,

. The video itself isn't so special, but the song selection is great. In fact I can't think of a better song to sum up that Giants season, and really the life of any sports fan that roots for a team that is never quite elite, but plays hard.

The moments that get me in this video are the shot of Tom Coughlin's face as he's waiting for Eli's pass to Burress to drop safely into his hands, and the shot at the end of Strahan manhandling Coughlin.

-Z

I'm like this guy.... in the comments section.

man i cant watch this shit , i get so pissed 11-1 until that dickhead burress shot himself, who'knows what the giants could of did 2 3 superbowls in a row , bitter giants fan

giantsfan1978 1 year ago