SportsWrath

Updated State of the Devils

NJ Panther

Can we get one Ragin???

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Who ever said we couldn't play in this "new age" of hockey?!?!

I can't remember who it was. . .

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

I am responding to this against my better judgement however, I am not a bitter man and will give credit where credit is due. Kudos to the Devils, they certianly did turn things around post-Robinson.... with that being said it should be one hell of a series (as all of the previous ones have). I as a Rangers fan am not one of those that are said to be "quaking in their boots", I am confident in my teams ability & being that we did split the regular season series against the Devils & only finished a point apart in the standings I can say that streaks aside these two teams are pretty fairly balanced. Barring either team collapsing completely in this series whichever opponent faces the winner of this series is going to face one tired, battered hockey club. This series could go the distance & will certianly be a drag-out street fight, good luck to both teams as they will certianly need it.

I am responding to this against my better judgement however, I am not a bitter man and will give credit where credit is due. Kudos to the Devils, they certianly did turn things around post-Robinson.... with that being said it should be one hell of a series (as all of the previous ones have). I as a Rangers fan am not one of those that are said to be "quaking in their boots", I am confident in my teams ability & being that we did split the regular season series against the Devils & only finished a point apart in the standings I can say that streaks aside these two teams are pretty fairly balanced. Barring either team collapsing completely in this series whichever opponent faces the winner of this series is going to face one tired, battered hockey club. This series could go the distance & will certianly be a drag-out street fight, good luck to both teams as they will certianly need it.

Rangers game 1 - 1st step towards complete collapse

• 3 weeks later...