SportsWrath

Giants Eagles tixs this sunday anyone have extra

swamplover

Hey everyone, I don't post here often but I am always on reading the topics and posts. Me and my brother would love to go to the game this Sunday. I understand this is a big game and I'm willing to pay a fair price but cannot afford 300+ per ticket. I live in Caldwell NJ and can pick up the tickets anywhere. These would be going to two huge lifelong Giants fans who have been to over 50+ games each. If anyone wants to privately reply my email is ltthedog@hotmail.com. If you have extras I would gladly pay a reasonable price and would love to meet you to tailgate. Thanks. Adam

You know, there was a time and it wasn't all THAT long ago, when you could not have kept me out of the stadium for this game. But I think it was big screen high def that changed that. Also could have been, this bothers me more than it used to:

Sunday...Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s.

Damn, that couch looks good!

Update got 2 tixs and a parking pass from the bartender's friend at work. SECTION 240 ROW 2 30 YARD LINE $350. Will be partying around the old 13A now its something different. Between the race track and GateB. Anyone and everyone going we going to ROCK THE HOUSE TOMORROW. LETS GO G-MEN. ADAM CALDWELL

'