SportsWrath

I think I'm officially over the Giants

Heathcliff

Last night, I watched the Giants-Eagles game at the "Linc". Not only did I find the game incredibly boring, but the whole emotional affilition with a group of men fighting over a ball seems lame. Sure, they're incredible athletes, but what they stand for is something salmon slap themselves to death in. I'm sure you're having a lot of fun absorbing yourselves in this stuff, but I really can't stand it anymore. Meh.

Guest Nutty Sack
Last night, I watched the Giants-Eagles game at the "Linc". Not only did I find the game incredibly boring, but the whole emotional affilition with a group of men fighting over a ball seems lame. Sure, they're incredible athletes, but what they stand for is something salmon slap themselves to death in. I'm sure you're having a lot of fun absorbing yourselves in this stuff, but I really can't stand it anymore. Meh.

Good for you.........now retire to the ladies locker room and powder up your private parts.

Good for you.........now retire to the ladies locker room and powder up your private parts.

i agree !! its time to put together that female solution and lather it up

for that nice spring feeling.

I dont want a be in a fox hole with this girl/guy !!! :ph34r:

Guest Nutty Sack
i agree !! its time to put together that female solution and lather it up

for that nice spring feeling.

I dont want a be in a fox hole with this girl/guy !!! :ph34r:

Don't be so quick to decide....you don't know what she looks like yet.

Guest Carbo
And I know that most here are officially over you and your arrogance. If you're looking for anyone to come along and beg you to stay, you have a hell of a long wait.

So, please, feel free to pursue hockey, or badminton, or whatever it may be that lights your fire. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, Max.

Guest Nutty Sack
And I know that most here are officially over you and your arrogance. If you're looking for anyone to come along and beg you to stay, you have a hell of a long wait.

So, please, feel free to pursue hockey, or badminton, or whatever it may be that lights your fire. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, Max.

Exactly Maxx Krause.............with the cartoon mentatlity !!

Guest Floyd The Barber

riveting

I officially don't give a shit....

:(