SportsWrath

Kamerion Wimbley

Frank_Grimes

He really uped his stock after having a great Senior Bowl, and had an amazing workout at the combine. With his size and speed, teams feel they can play him at both OLB or DE, and for teams who run a 3-4, some scouts feel Wimbley could make an impact similar to Demarcus Ware.

He really uped his stock after having a great Senior Bowl, and had an amazing workout at the combine. With his size and speed, teams feel they can play him at both OLB or DE, and for teams who run a 3-4, some scouts feel Wimbley could make an impact similar to Demarcus Ware.

I don't recall even seeing his name until a few weeks ago. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention.

I agree, Wimbley's stock has definitely risen.

I've gotta agree that he really shouldn't be taken by a team that doesn't plan to employ a 3-4. I'd also say he's a bit overrated at this point. Seems like a 2nd rounder to me.

I've gotta agree that he really shouldn't be taken by a team that doesn't plan to employ a 3-4. I'd also say he's a bit overrated at this point. Seems like a 2nd rounder to me.

Although the one team I'd like to see stay away from him, is Dallas. I think even if they get him in the first round, then their defense could become very scary.

I agree. He is an undersized 4-3 DE and a perfect fit for a 3-4 wlb. The only teams that should be considering him in the first are the 3-4 teams. Even with that said, Wimbley is the poor mans Demarcus Ware. If I was 3-4 team and Wimbley and Lawson are both availalbe im taking Lawson.