SportsWrath

Goff finally shows up for work

JackStroud

Fingers are crossed that he's turned into the real deal. He looked awfully good against the Pats - proBowl good. Hopefully, that's the way he plays all season and it's not just a case of playing against 2nd and 3rd stringers who most won't make a team.

Fingers are crossed that he's turned into the real deal. He looked awfully good against the Pats - proBowl good. Hopefully, that's the way he plays all season and it's not just a case of playing against 2nd and 3rd stringers who most won't make a team.

He looked the same against the Pats first team.

He looked the same against the Pats first team.

True that. I'm just afraid to get my hopes up too far. I hate let downs. I really, really hope he has come of age and what we saw the other night is what we'll get from here on.

I certainly don't expect as big a let down as say, Ron Dayne or WilliamJoseph. I just get a little worried hoping that he'll be proBowl caliber from here on. Hence the fingers crossed while afraid to get too optimistic

True that. I'm just afraid to get my hopes up too far. I hate let downs. I really, really hope he has come of age and what we saw the other night is what we'll get from here on.

I certainly don't expect as big a let down as say, Ron Dayne or WilliamJoseph. I just get a little worried hoping that he'll be proBowl caliber from here on. Hence the fingers crossed while afraid to get too optimistic

Dayne & Joseph were 1st rounders. Wasn't Goff a 5th?

Dayne & Joseph were 1st rounders. Wasn't Goff a 5th?

Yeah.......I just remember the excitement on draft day and the subsequent enormous letdown. I hate letdowns so I protect myself by being cautiously optimistic.

That would be a good thread......"Which Giants Have Been Your Biggest Let Down".

Yeah.......I just remember the excitement on draft day and the subsequent enormous letdown. I hate letdowns so I protect myself by being cautiously optimistic.

That would be a good thread......"Which Giants Have Been Your Biggest Let Down".

Eli Manning...fucking guy SUCKS.

Mark my words.....30 years from now, when someone says "linebacker", the first word from any Giants fan will be "Goff".

:confused:

Actually, "Blackburn", then "Goff".

:thumbs:

I'm pushing all my chips on the table on this one... fassel_prconf.jpg

Mark my words.....30 years from now, when someone says "linebacker", the first word from any Giants fan will be "Goff".

:confused:

Actually, "Blackburn", then "Goff".

:thumbs:

I'm pushing all my chips on the table on this one... fassel_prconf.jpg

rolleyes.gifwant to play poker, joe?