SportsWrath

The Rest Of The NL East...

Plax 4 Prez

The closest record to us as of now, is the Braves at 3-4, with a game tonight against the Phillies who are 1-5... the National are at 2-5, while the Marlins are 1-4.

Hopefully the Braves lose tonight vs the Phillies and we'll be looking really nice on top of the East... I think in this division the toughest team (besides the Mets) is the Nationals... the Marlins and Braves scare me cause they have some very good potentialy great youngsters as do the Phillies, but the Nationals have had tough breaks in a couple of the games they played... they just lost to the Astro's in the 12th inning, we beat them by a lucky call at home, and they have some good hitters on thier team aswell... so what do you guys think... who do you think will wake up, and who do you think will plummet?

Oh, you're welcome for Chipper Jones getting hurt on our wet infield. That should give you a few games. Do you believe the Braves have the worst ERA in the league? And don't tell me its Mazzone. Hudson and Smoltz do not need a pitching coach. They got rocked twice each, I think.

Oh, you're welcome for Chipper Jones getting hurt on our wet infield. That should give you a few games. Do you believe the Braves have the worst ERA in the league? And don't tell me its Mazzone. Hudson and Smoltz do not need a pitching coach. They got rocked twice each, I think.

I didn't even know that C. Jones was hurt... that's a huge blow on them... I never wish injury on another team, but Jones being hurt will help every team in the East... how hurt is he?

I didn't even know that C. Jones was hurt... that's a huge blow on them... I never wish injury on another team, but Jones being hurt will help every team in the East... how hurt is he?

Not as bad as 94 as he says but he claims it shouldn't be too long.

If I may piss on your guys parade.........There's been ONE WEEK of baseball so far. :rolleyes:

Yeah, we're Mets fans, we're gonna get ahead of ourselves. But do you think that there is a need to feel optimistic, after the last 5 years?

Yeah, we're Mets fans, we're gonna get ahead of ourselves. But do you think that there is a need to feel optimistic, after the last 5 years?

I think that this team will just keep getting better though....