SportsWrath

Philip Dillard

Lughead

I've read a few reports that the coaches expect him to compete/start at MLB once the season gets under way. I know some are going to say "BUT HE WAS GRADED LOWWWW HE IS A SCRUBBZZORREZ" however I think the Giant's took a LB who will be starting by week 5. From what I've seen on videos and read in articles the kid wants to start and by all accounts a solid LB pickup.

Maybe Reese was on to something though, we drafted two big physical D-lineman in JPP and Joseph not to mention Tuck and Canty are both physical beasts in their own right. Maybe with a line of Tuck/Canty/Joseph/(insert Osi/Kiwi/JPP here) our LBs will have alot easier of a time roaming the middle of the field.

I'm really starting to like this draft.

I've read a few reports that the coaches expect him to compete/start at MLB once the season gets under way. I know some are going to say "BUT HE WAS GRADED LOWWWW HE IS A SCRUBBZZORREZ" however I think the Giant's took a LB who will be starting by week 5. From what I've seen on videos and read in articles the kid wants to start and by all accounts a solid LB pickup.

Maybe Reese was on to something though, we drafted two big physical D-lineman in JPP and Joseph not to mention Tuck and Canty are both physical beasts in their own right. Maybe with a line of Tuck/Canty/Joseph/(insert Osi/Kiwi/JPP here) our LBs will have alot easier of a time roaming the middle of the field.

I'm really starting to like this draft.

Oh haven't you heard

THE SKY IS FALLING......... THE SKY IS FALLING :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh haven't you heard

THE SKY IS FALLING......... THE SKY IS FALLING :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

That the BIRD IS THE WORD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZThquH5t0ow

In all seriousness though, I know the first day I was pretty critical of the JPP pick but I'm starting to like the pick in all honesty and the draft overall. I can't wait for the season to come underway and what Fewell comes up with.