SportsWrath

Chris Berman

JMFP

Yeah Berman has that who the fuck do you think are attitde, I fucking OWN! ESPN I am Chris "fucking" Berman. What the hell have you ever done played or coached, jesus christ I am fucking Chris "fucking" Berman I went to goddamn Brown man I know more then you, christ you think you can come up with goofy little nicknames I fucking doubt it, who the fuck you think you are, I am surprised I really think behind the scenes he is that way, I am surprised Tom Jackson or any other of the analysts haven't decked him yet

The guy who I thought was pretty obnoxious was Steve Young. It was like he was getting paid by the word.

Steve Young was horrid. He was making uncomfortable statements followed by uncomfortable pauses and kept talking over Berman when he needed to thow it to commercial or an interview. That guy sucks. Did you see Gruden look over at Mel and roll his eyes when Young was saying that Favre proved what he wanted to prove (by not winning a super bowl).

Steve Young was horrid. He was making uncomfortable statements followed by uncomfortable pauses and kept talking over Berman when he needed to thow it to commercial or an interview. That guy sucks. Did you see Gruden look over at Mel and roll his eyes when Young was saying that Favre proved what he wanted to prove (by not winning a super bowl).

Can you really blame the guy...he's had so many concussions his brain is like oatmeal.

This clip in particular is what I'm talking about....

Check him out. Make up your mind, Berman: do you want to be the announcer or the director?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXivnhwMf0A

Gruden on the other hand, carried the whole damn show.....he realizes that bullshitting with Mel Kiper is just entertainment, not the UN General Assembly.

Can you really blame the guy...he's had so many concussions his brain is like oatmeal.

Don't blame him at all. ESPN shouldn't be trotting him out there for a 5 hour draft special and sit him right in the middle of the pannel. If they wanna hire him - great, just limit him a little. That guy is not cut out for events like last night.

Don't blame him at all. ESPN shouldn't be trotting him out there for a 5 hour draft special and sit him right in the middle of the pannel. If they wanna hire him - great, just limit him a little. That guy is not cut out for events like last night.

lol he's a lawyer. their motto is 'why say in 10 words what you can say in 200?'

The best was from Deon last night when asked Bradford what he would like to tell the fans in St.Louis. After Bradford said it Deon tells him, "Your a great actor."

What a piece of shit.

I think the "Your a great actor" thing was when Deon asked him if St.Louis was talking to him before the draft telling him they would take him and Bradford gave the 'ol "Oh my agents takes care of that stuff blah blah blah I didnt know blah blah" they typical response from a player in his position.

I think the "Your a great actor" thing was when Deon asked him if St.Louis was talking to him before the draft telling him they would take him and Bradford gave the 'ol "Oh my agents takes care of that stuff blah blah blah I didnt know blah blah" they typical response from a player in his position.

Yes, alot of it was "would you be upset if St Louis didn't take you", or "do you want really to be with a 1-15 team" the medias job is too grind kids into a response. It happened with Eli when he was drafted, they baited him into not wanting to be drafted by the Chargers and that got blown out of proportion the whole week leading to that draft