SportsWrath

Wily Mo Pena

mickeef2

Edit: When I originally posted this, I thought he struck out three times. Turns out it was only two (but it seemed like five). So maybe it wasn't the worst offensive performance I've ever seen. Still, the guy saw 7 pitches, one was a ball, the other six he swung at and missed (and they were all hittable pitches).

I know this guy is a project, but they're probably regretting it already. With Arroyo in the 'pen, we'd be set. As it is now, we're a little weak in the middle innings.

Edit: When I originally posted this, I thought he struck out three times. Turns out it was only two (but it seemed like five). So maybe it wasn't the worst offensive performance I've ever seen. Still, the guy saw 7 pitches, one was a ball, the other six he swung at and missed (and they were all hittable pitches).

I know this guy is a project, but they're probably regretting it already. With Arroyo in the 'pen, we'd be set. As it is now, we're a little weak in the middle innings.

Pena is young and usually feasts on LHP. The rawness to his game is a product of having been 20 years old and in the majors.

I think Arroyo gave the best he was ever going to give and the upside to Pena is real good.

Wily Mo Pena is the Red Sox version of Pedro Cerrano from "Major League." Cerrano can't hit the curve and Willy Mo swings and misses at every high-and-outside pitch thrown. He'd swing at 60 of them in a row. We need to get him a Jobu doll and some bat hats.

:LMAO:

Wily Mo Pena is the Red Sox version of Pedro Cerrano from "Major League." Cerrano can't hit the curve and Willy Mo swings and misses at every high-and-outside pitch thrown. He'd swing at 60 of them in a row. We need to get him a Jobu doll and some bat hats.