SportsWrath

The shame of this is that we are probably

JackStroud

i don't know, jack. dallas may be peaking now as well. minny may be sliding but New Orleans and Az are still formidable.

Haven't seen Green Bay enough to make a real determination but they seem like the weak link. be nice if seattle can rose up this week.

i don't know, jack. dallas may be peaking now as well. minny may be sliding but New Orleans and Az are still formidable.

Haven't seen Green Bay enough to make a real determination but they seem like the weak link. be nice if seattle can rose up this week.

I meant Philadelphia and Giants are peaking right now.......Dallas is too up and down. Yes they beat New Orleans but I watched that game. New Orleans got their heads in the game too late....they were not beaten down....more caught off guard.

New Orleans later came back and nearly beat them anyway. Dallas would not be my bet to make the SB......one and done again I'm afraid.....if they even get to the dance.

We might yet prevent that with our 2 game pasting of them. If we both finish with the same record Dallas is out, baring a Phila and GB collapse.

We beat a team with a 4-10 record. Just throwin' that out there.

We did indeed. We destroyed them, and crushed them. That's what good teams do to inferior teams

The Skins had been very close to skinning a bunch of so called contenters very recently, so they are not the Little Sisters of the Poor.

As I look at AZ, Saints, Minn, etc I see teams like we were last year- powerhouses until December when the wheels came off

right now its anyones SB bearth to grab........If we do get a Manning SB......what a treat that would be