SportsWrath

SNY blues

I guess it's asking too much too soon for a network who can't even stay on the air for a whole game to broadcast in HDTV anytime soon.

Anyone know any future plans for SNY HDTV?

Yeah they finally figured me out. I was able to get away with seeing the games without them being blacked out but I cannot see the game anymore. Oh well, what a waste of $15. I found out that I cannot see the Mets, Yankees, Phillies, Pirates, Orioles, Nats, Indians and Reds. What a waste when I cannot see 7 teams because of blackout restrictions.

Yeah they finally figured me out. I was able to get away with seeing the games without them being blacked out but I cannot see the game anymore. Oh well, what a waste of $15. I found out that I cannot see the Mets, Yankees, Phillies, Pirates, Orioles, Nats, Indians and Reds. What a waste when I cannot see 7 teams because of blackout restrictions.

They don't tell you this before you sign up or is it buried in the ULA?

I signed up with a different address in Florida. They found my real address somehow. Only if you live in Alaska, I recomend it.

So what can't Floridians watch? Did they tell you before you signed up?

So what can't Floridians watch? Did they tell you before you signed up?

I don't believe so. Said I can watch 2500 games or more a year. I don't live in New York, I live in Pennsylvania. I did not expect to have Cincinatti Reds games blacked out where I am about 500-600 away from there. I guess Floridians cannot watch the Rays, Marlins, Braves, probably another team or two who is 600 miles away. Why not make it 3000 and blackout all games. What a waste.

I don't believe so. Said I can watch 2500 games or more a year. I don't live in New York, I live in Pennsylvania. I did not expect to have Cincinatti Reds games blacked out where I am about 500-600 away from there. I guess Floridians cannot watch the Rays, Marlins, Braves, probably another team or two who is 600 miles away. Why not make it 3000 and blackout all games. What a waste.

I agree, what a joke.

I agree, what a joke.

So what is the story with SNY? Does the channel have to make individual agreements with cable companies? I have Adelphia and wondering if there is a deal in place. I will call in and demand that channel.

I guess it's asking too much too soon for a network who can't even stay on the air for a whole game to broadcast in HDTV anytime soon.

Anyone know any future plans for SNY HDTV?

Yo man. I don't know where u live, but i live in orange county ny. I have time warner cable and i get the HD channel on 741. It's beautiful, actually looks as good as espnhd, which i think is the sharpest hd channel other than the one with the mountain landscapes. I wouldn't have known about it, except for a little tiny message in the corner of my bill. hope this helped some.

Yo man. I don't know where u live, but i live in orange county ny. I have time warner cable and i get the HD channel on 741. It's beautiful, actually looks as good as espnhd, which i think is the sharpest hd channel other than the one with the mountain landscapes. I wouldn't have known about it, except for a little tiny message in the corner of my bill. hope this helped some.

Thanks...I'll scroll up there tonight. I figured it would be on 760 since the regular station is 60 in my area which is Morris County NJ. I have relatives and friends up in your area.

Thanks