SportsWrath

Giants @ Bucs

Balloonknot

I am going to be sitting near Entrance Ramp C, JGF your gonna be near Entry Ramp A.

We should meet half way between Most likely Entrance Ramp D.

I am planning on being at the stadium early to do some tailgating. I'll be easy to spot. I will be the one wearing a giants jersey :D

I am going to be sitting near Entrance Ramp C, JGF your gonna be near Entry Ramp A.

We should meet half way between Most likely Entrance Ramp D.

I am planning on being at the stadium early to do some tailgating. I'll be easy to spot. I will be the one wearing a giants jersey :D

How embarrassing... we'll be wearing the same thing! :TU: Sounds like a plan! I will call you on Sunday!

From what I Understand when they built the stadium they built it with less seats then the old stadium they were at because they couldn't sell out the old one.

But yeah the seat are really cramped. I just love rubbing up against strangers. Makes me feel like I am back in the Subways of New York

From what I Understand when they built the stadium they built it with less seats then the old stadium they were at because they couldn't sell out the old one.

But yeah the seat are really cramped. I just love rubbing up against strangers. Makes me feel like I am back in the Subways of New York

I think there are the same amount of seats but in a smaller area. I have never sat in a more uncomfortable seat in my life.