SportsWrath

Micheal Boley

Lughead

LINK

watch the VID on the top right ..... "after the commercial :smartass: "

His "Domestic Situation "that he was in just does not seem plausible after watching this.

I don't think you can make any conclusions from this video. People are capable of wide ranges of emotions.... it really doesn't show Boley under a stressful situation. We just don't know. I'm not going to make any conclusions. I despise a man hitting a woman, but I'm also aware there are some crazy chicks out there that will cry wolf or exaggerate things to get back at a man.

As for Boley the PLAYER, which is what I'm interested in, I am really looking forward to seeing something from him on Sunday night. I think he's going to need to be a important part of the defense with respect to stopping Felix Jones from breaking a long one.

I don't think you can make any conclusions from this video. People are capable of wide ranges of emotions.... it really doesn't show Boley under a stressful situation. We just don't know. I'm not going to make any conclusions. I despise a man hitting a woman, but I'm also aware there are some crazy chicks out there that will cry wolf or exaggerate things to get back at a man.

As for Boley the PLAYER, which is what I'm interested in, I am really looking forward to seeing something from him on Sunday night. I think he's going to need to be a important part of the defense with respect to stopping Felix Jones from breaking a long one.

Yeah those little dump offs to Jones and Choice are not happening,our LB's played well without Boley last week, Was impressed with Kehl and Clark