SportsWrath

Baseball

Feel free to agree or disagree

* Bunting for a hit is cheap and unprofessional no matter the circumstances.

* Same with the intentional walk.

* Any home run hit should be run by the batter like Mickey Mantle.

* A fly out at the warning track is still an out, even if it does score a run.

* Sliding into first is faster than running it out, and even if it isn't, it energizes the team.

* Hit em where they ain't.

* 0-2 with runners on, put the ball in play.

* Hit the cutoff man.

* Bunting for a hit is cheap and unprofessional no matter the circumstances. -disagree

* Same with the intentional walk.-disagree

* Any home run hit should be run by the batter like Mickey Mantle.-wobbly and hungover?

* A fly out at the warning track is still an out, even if it does score a run.- your point?

* Sliding into first is faster than running it out, and even if it isn't, it energizes the team.- disagree, it's dumb

* Hit em where they ain't.-OK

* 0-2 with runners on, put the ball in play. -3rd and 5, go for the 1st down

* Hit the cutoff man.- or don't cry when tom hanks yells at you.

* Bunting for a hit is cheap and unprofessional no matter the circumstances. -disagree---I don't mean moving a man over, I think laying down a bunt in lui of swinging the bat is cheap.

* Same with the intentional walk.-disagree

* Any home run hit should be run by the batter like Mickey Mantle.-wobbly and hungover?----head down, quick trot.

* A fly out at the warning track is still an out, even if it does score a run.- your point?---It should count against your batting average.

* Sliding into first is faster than running it out, and even if it isn't, it energizes the team.- disagree, it's dumb---It may not actually be faster, but I think it's exciting for the players to see and it gets them pumped.

* Hit the cutoff man.- or don't cry when tom hanks yells at you.----because there's no crying in baseball.

* Bunting for a hit is cheap and unprofessional no matter the circumstances. -disagree---I don't mean moving a man over, I think laying down a bunt in lui of swinging the bat is cheap./ -only if it's to break up a no-no/ if the 3b is afraid to play in- bunting is a good play and sets up your next swing or AB

* Same with the intentional walk.-disagree, you're talking AL ball I guess.

* Any home run hit should be run by the batter like Mickey Mantle.-wobbly and hungover?----head down, quick trot.-/ too hard to hit a HR that you shouldn't celebrate a little.

* A fly out at the warning track is still an out, even if it does score a run.- your point?---It should count against your batting average.-/ sometimes it's the only way we score ;)

* Sliding into first is faster than running it out, and even if it isn't, it energizes the team.- disagree, it's dumb---It may not actually be faster, but I think it's exciting for the players to see and it gets them pumped./ being safe gets them pumped

* Hit the cutoff man.- or don't cry when tom hanks yells at you.----because there's no crying in baseball.