SportsWrath

Baseball

Feel free to agree or disagree

* Bunting for a hit is cheap and unprofessional no matter the circumstances.

* Same with the intentional walk.

* Any home run hit should be run by the batter like Mickey Mantle.

* A fly out at the warning track is still an out, even if it does score a run.

* Sliding into first is faster than running it out, and even if it isn't, it energizes the team.

* Hit em where they ain't.

* 0-2 with runners on, put the ball in play.

* Hit the cutoff man.

if sliding is faster how come you never see marathon runners at the olympics slide at the finish line head first?

Because with the shorts they wear and the track they run on they'd look like shredded meat after the first few races.

* Bunting for a hit is cheap and unprofessional no matter the circumstances. -disagree

* Same with the intentional walk.-disagree

* Any home run hit should be run by the batter like Mickey Mantle.-wobbly and hungover?

* A fly out at the warning track is still an out, even if it does score a run.- your point?

* Sliding into first is faster than running it out, and even if it isn't, it energizes the team.- disagree, it's dumb

* Hit em where they ain't.-OK

* 0-2 with runners on, put the ball in play. -3rd and 5, go for the 1st down

* Hit the cutoff man.- or don't cry when tom hanks yells at you.

* Bunting for a hit is cheap and unprofessional no matter the circumstances. -disagree---I don't mean moving a man over, I think laying down a bunt in lui of swinging the bat is cheap.

* Same with the intentional walk.-disagree

* Any home run hit should be run by the batter like Mickey Mantle.-wobbly and hungover?----head down, quick trot.

* A fly out at the warning track is still an out, even if it does score a run.- your point?---It should count against your batting average.

* Sliding into first is faster than running it out, and even if it isn't, it energizes the team.- disagree, it's dumb---It may not actually be faster, but I think it's exciting for the players to see and it gets them pumped.

* Hit the cutoff man.- or don't cry when tom hanks yells at you.----because there's no crying in baseball.

* Bunting for a hit is cheap and unprofessional no matter the circumstances. -disagree---I don't mean moving a man over, I think laying down a bunt in lui of swinging the bat is cheap./ -only if it's to break up a no-no/ if the 3b is afraid to play in- bunting is a good play and sets up your next swing or AB

* Same with the intentional walk.-disagree, you're talking AL ball I guess.

* Any home run hit should be run by the batter like Mickey Mantle.-wobbly and hungover?----head down, quick trot.-/ too hard to hit a HR that you shouldn't celebrate a little.

* A fly out at the warning track is still an out, even if it does score a run.- your point?---It should count against your batting average.-/ sometimes it's the only way we score ;)

* Sliding into first is faster than running it out, and even if it isn't, it energizes the team.- disagree, it's dumb---It may not actually be faster, but I think it's exciting for the players to see and it gets them pumped./ being safe gets them pumped

* Hit the cutoff man.- or don't cry when tom hanks yells at you.----because there's no crying in baseball.