SportsWrath

R.I.P. Mr Bradshaw

BIGBLUE01

Well honestly, what would you like the fans to say about a man that none of the fans know that does not play for the New York Giants to say? Its a family issue, not a team issue. Thanks for bringing it to our attention but it does not require the kind of attention that Wellington Mara received.

No one??? Nothing??

Well honestly, what would you like the fans to say about a man that none of the fans know that does not play for the New York Giants to say? Its a family issue, not a team issue. Thanks for bringing it to our attention but it does not require the kind of attention that Wellington Mara received.

I was wondering if I should mention this. So, if it was Strahans dd....it would be relevant?

I was wondering if I should mention this. So, if it was Strahans dd....it would be relevant?

the dog doesn't think this is overly relevant regardless of who's dad it is...but since you posted, how are you feeling over the news of this loss?

the dog doesn't think this is overly relevant regardless of who's dad it is...but since you posted, how are you feeling over the news of this loss?

I cant eat, sleep, shit or breathe. Its terrible. :rolleyes:

OK, fuck you guys then. Nevermind. Carry on. :glare: