SportsWrath

Should we fire Eiland?

njsmalls

All of our starters are either sucking or just okay. I don't think they're just going to pitch out of it and somebody has to be held responsible for how bad of a job they've been doing. Maybe it's not the best move, but it will be satisfying. I haven't seen great results since he got promoted.

All of our starters are either sucking or just okay. I don't think they're just going to pitch out of it and somebody has to be held responsible for how bad of a job they've been doing. Maybe it's not the best move, but it will be satisfying. I haven't seen great results since he got promoted.

I was really excited when they promoted him, and I also was a big fan of hiring Girardi. So far, I'm not happy with either. :furious: :furious:

Well, we don't seem to be able to win those 1-0 games Boston pulls out, but our whole staff has been fine for the most part lately. So we had a bad weekend against a hot team that usually kicks our asses out there. It happens to the best of them. Look on the bright side. We held them to 5 runs in the last game. That's like a win in itself.

OR

I was kinda wondering how we'd do once we hit the good line ups again.