SportsWrath

Nice job, Met fans

mickeef2

I have to say that watching these games on tv, Met fans seem to be well represented at Fenway, and that never happens there. Probably a combination of Sox fans starting to get a little complacent, and Met fans being on top of the situation when the tix went on sale. Considering the way your last two seasons ended, I have to admire your dedication to your team. Two good wins for you guys, absolutely brutal loss for us last night. Hopefully we can take the finale today.

I have to say that watching these games on tv, Met fans seem to be well represented at Fenway, and that never happens there. Probably a combination of Sox fans starting to get a little complacent, and Met fans being on top of the situation when the tix went on sale. Considering the way your last two seasons ended, I have to admire your dedication to your team. Two good wins for you guys, absolutely brutal loss for us last night. Hopefully we can take the finale today.

Hey thanks man...Coming from a Sox fan that is high praise because really before 2004 no fans of any teams knew more heartache than the Sox fans did, so in a way I know they know the pain that met fans live with and then some.