SportsWrath

Im beginning to think the SB was a fluke

JackStroud

thanks for the trip down memory lane

admittedly mine is sputtering as I age

Eli's a good kid, a good QB, and knows how to keep his mouth shut

When you think about it Eli, Ben and Rivers were the best 3 to come out together in 40-50 years

I'd like to see Eli improve his spiral and accuracy this year.....He also tends to blow hot and cold.......hes still learning the position but doing well

Don't get me wrong, Eli still has improving to do, but he's special, real special. Even if only for his toughness and durability. He gets the SNOT knocked out of him and gets right back up. Has he missed ANY time due to injury in 5 years? But the hot and cold you speak of, I agree. But more specifically, when he has no pressure, he stinks. When the pressures on, there's no one better IMO. I just don't know how you fix that? How can you not be good when you have time? But his pros far outweigh his cons if you ask me.

Eli is very special and most importantly, he's getting better every single year.

I would however like to see a wee bit more consistency, there was one point during the

season where he didn't throw over 200 yards for like a 5 game stretch. Granted the running

game was going very well, but you still gotsa throw the ball.