SportsWrath

2-0

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

so far, theyre perfect this spring :P

seriously, as long as the defense looks good in ST, Im happy. The pitching and hitting take time to adjust, but the defense is something that is either there ir it isnt and theyve looked good in the field.

From what I have heard, the infield defense is already showing a dramatic improvement with the addition of Tex.

Seems like the hesitancy to throw quickly to first that was there with Giambi is no longer an issue.

Posada's seeing the ball well, and so is Gardner. Hughes got up to 92 mph, but you know him. Might pull a rib cage muscle tying his shoe.

I'm still expecting a big trade.

come on ditto...phil is not injury prone...he just has some really bad luck. All his injuries have been cases of bad luck...and none of them had anything to do with his arm/shoulder/elbow...just freak injuries. Phil is going to be a stud, belee dat

come on ditto...phil is not injury prone...he just has some really bad luck. All his injuries have been cases of bad luck...and none of them had anything to do with his arm/shoulder/elbow...just freak injuries. Phil is going to be a stud, belee dat

I'm not saying the kid should try roids or anything, maybe a bigger piece of steak, or a big Italian hero a couple of times a week. He blows a hammy in the 6th inning of a perfect game, and then a rib cage muscle another time. He just can't seem to let it all out without coming apart.