SportsWrath

Giants win SuperBowl.. Eli MVP

rphguy

Though the Giants offense struggled from the midpoint of season on, the defense dominated every game.

The defense, 1st in the league, gave up an average of 8 points per game.

Offense averaged 17 points per game.

Barely beating Atlanta in a very tough NFC championship game in which the offense played poorly, Manning and company did get the win by driving 70 yards in the last 1 minute 30 seconds, most of which came on the ground attack. A last second field goal ended the game 14 to 13. Giants scoring on a safety, a touchdown with missed xtra point, and 2 field goals. Tiki Barber was the workhors of the game, gaining over 140 yards.

In the Super Bowl, The Giants crushed the Patriots in a game in which Manning scored 6 touchdowns. Two TD passes and 4 rushing TDs by QB sneak.

This was the Giants highest scoring game of the season, and Mannings best performance against what was thought going in was to be a close game. The Patriots managed only 1 score which came on a 70 yard TD pass in which they caught the Giants on an all out blitz.

Wouldn't this be a great way for next season to end?

I still can't get over the fact that I can play great defense, but marginal or bad offensively on Madden at the All-Pro level.

Though the Giants offense struggled from the midpoint of season on, the defense dominated every game.

Barely beating Atlanta in a very tough NFC championship game in which the offense played poorly, Manning and company did get the win by driving 70 yards in the last 1 minute 30 seconds, most of which came on the ground attack. A last second field goal ended the game 14 to 13. Giants scoring on a safety, a touchdown with missed xtra point, and 2 field goals. Tiki Barber was the workhors of the game, gaining over 140 yards.

In the Super Bowl, The Giants crushed the Patriots in a game in which Manning scored 6 touchdowns. Two TD passes and 4 rushing TDs by QB sneak.

This was the Giants highest scoring game of the season, and Mannings best performance against what was thought going in was to be a close game. The Patriots managed only 1 score which came on a 70 yard TD pass in which they caught the Giants on an all out blitz.

I still can't get over the fact that I can play great defense, but marginal or bad offensively on Madden at the All-Pro level.

I would love it, but WAY unrealistic............

....Atlanta will never make it that far. :TU:

:rock: Its Madden but you get a :rock: anyway