SportsWrath

Battle of the Broads.....

timsheeran

yeah I am listening to it now...its funny how the philly guys are saying that the Giants winning last year's superbowl is past history and then the philly guys play audio tapes of eagles highlights against the Giants from 10 years ago.

i know... the 85 yard westbrook play... at least Carl Banks is on now.... I like Boningo and Evan, but they are Jet Fans

yeah...they have settled down now, they are actually talking football which is good....they were going back and forth since Banks is from Michigan and Reese is from Michigan State.

they are talking really good football...it started out as a bad show but now it's settling down....Evan Roberts sounds like he is out of place.

That is because he is a kid. While the other three plus Carl and Reese? were talking old-stuff, Roberts has no clue what they are talking about.

Overall I enjoyed the show. It did start out bad but settled down nicely.

That is because he is a kid. While the other three plus Carl and Reese? were talking old-stuff, Roberts has no clue what they are talking about.

Overall I enjoyed the show. It did start out bad but settled down nicely.

It was a good show...the NY guys didn't get into the trash talking like the Philly guys with all the audio clips...I mean lets face it the NY guys could have played all kinds of audio files for the dozens of championships this area has won, but they were more professional. I was a bit surprised at how much a trash talker Ike Reese was for being a backup linebacker and special teams player....I mean lets face it Carl Banks could have said "yeah I didn't tackle Cunningham on Monday night football but I did retire with 2 superbowl rings"