SportsWrath
Sign in to follow this  
so-cal dub

welcome to Fenway

Isn't that the outfit you had on in the picture with Biggie at the wax museum? No, sorry, those were white tube socks.

freesockswt5.jpg

:confused:

Tube Socks...

tube%20white.jpg

Crew Socks...(what I wear, but I dont expect your nerdy ass to have any fashion sense)

888-1001.jpg

Red Sox...

douchebag.jpg

Oh. :doh:

*Note to SoCal: Buy shorter crew socks next time (even though they don't go with plaid shorts, either. But hey, what does?)

Oh. :doh:

*Note to SoCal: Buy shorter crew socks next time (even though they don't go with plaid shorts, either. But hey, what does?)

*Note to Queef: I dont need fashion advice from some acne ridden loser who shops at Walmart.

That's all well and good, I guess, but you should understand that taking fashion advice from Lindsay Nelson has gotten you nowhere.

nelson.jpg

That's all well and good, I guess, but you should understand that taking fashion advice from Lindsay Nelson has gotten you nowhere.

nelson.jpg

yeah buddy, stick to your Reebok pumps and sweatpants. Did you get your hair feathered yet?

My god look, Beckham is in plaid shorts!

windowslivewriterdavidbeckhaminplainwhiteteeblueplaidshor-beebdavid-beckham-plaid-shorts-2.jpg