SportsWrath

It's all lies about Sheff

mickeef2

.......Bonds beat'em to it!

Story

It's called a "smokescreen", bud. They're not suing for libel, because none of the stuff in the book is untrue. They're suing because they say the authors obtained the information illegally, which is irrelevent in a discussion about whether these guys did 'roids (we all know they did).

Sheffield will be a HUGE problem this year. Sure he will get his numbers and will hit(because thats what he does), but if you think his yipping about a contract last year was annoying with a year left, wait till he has to hear the questions and talk about this being his last year. He will bitch CONSTANTLY. Combine that with the fact he has 100% been exposed as a lying cheating steroid abuser who 100% lied and lied again to cover his ass and well this makes for some ugly shit. Combine that with the fact that Uncle Doc is in prison for the 1,000th time in the last 20 years and Gary may be a bit ornery this year.

What happened to "it was just a cream my trainer gave me, I had no idea what is was" Sheff? Another scumbag goes down.

well, he said Bonds gave it to him. and we all know bonds didn't know what it was so it hold true that shef didn't either. it's all very simple, i don't know why people are always looking for the negatives :mellow:

..Easy with the "uncle Doc"...he was bangin' lines and helpin' the mets win their 2nd world series back in 86' :TU:

no one said he was not a met, is that this low life of a man is the uncle of Gary Sheffield, the Ny media will ask him about this a lot, Gary Sheffield is ornery, he will be posed many a question that even a calm cool collected man would crack under. Who cares about Gooden, he can rot for all I care, this is about Sheff and the annoyances that will be posed to him all year long, roids, contract and now Uncle Doc.

Sheffield will be a HUGE problem this year. Sure he will get his numbers and will hit(because thats what he does), but if you think his yipping about a contract last year was annoying with a year left, wait till he has to hear the questions and talk about this being his last year. He will bitch CONSTANTLY. Combine that with the fact he has 100% been exposed as a lying cheating steroid abuser who 100% lied and lied again to cover his ass and well this makes for some ugly shit. Combine that with the fact that Uncle Doc is in prison for the 1,000th time in the last 20 years and Gary may be a bit ornery this year.

He will, like always, take his frustration out on opposing pitchers.

He will, like always, take his frustration out on opposing pitchers.

hence why I said he will hit (as he always does).

Its great when other posters reinforce your points based on the fact that they initially think that you are not making that point :TU:

hence why I said he will hit (as he always does).

Its great when other posters reinforce your points based on the fact that they initially think that you are not making that point :TU:

....no..see..I thought you said "you're alright, spider"...

sheffield has been wronged and he and giambi as long as they are wearing pinstripes are innocent of any wrongdoing. these scumbag baseball purists that care about the integrity of the game have some nerve going after honest wearing pinstriped Yankees like that. The fucking nerve.