SportsWrath

Johan is the Venezuelan Tom Glavine

RandolphScott

I fully stand corrected as a complete idiot that doubted the big game ability of this guy. THis was one of the best performances in franchise history and if they are so lucky as to actually make the playoffs, the whole "give me the ball on three days rest" will go down in Mets lore.

All you ask for is a chance now.

I fully stand corrected as a complete idiot that doubted the big game ability of this guy. THis was one of the best performances in franchise history and if they are so lucky as to actually make the playoffs, the whole "give me the ball on three days rest" will go down in Mets lore.

Alot of people doubted that guy.

Pitch Santana tomorrow too!

Double post.

Alot of people doubted that guy.

Pitch Santana tomorrow too!

I was very rough on him. I did not like the hits/Ip and I was alarmed the strikeouts were down in the NL. Little did I know that not only was this guy trough he knows how to pitch.

I think the NY adjustment thing is sometimes overrated, but I think in his case it was the absolute reason he was not as sharp early on.

Totally agree. After the game ended I told a friend of mine that that may have been the most well pitched game I've ever seen a Met pitch. He was in complete control the whole game, toying with the Marlins. It would be a shame not to have this guy pitch in the playoffs. Hopefully, everything goes our way today.